Just what is a bootcamp workout?
To be completely honest there is no one definition for a bootcamp training as Bootcamp workouts can vary. However, they generally include a fairly intense mix of aerobic, strength training and speed elements within each class session.
A boot camp workout is essentially a type of interval training — bursts of intense activity alternated with intervals of lighter activity. In most cases, you can expect to do calisthenics, such as pullups, pushups, lunges and crunches, as well as drills and sprints
Why do people join our bootcamp
The goal of our bootcamp is to provide a whole-body workout that builds strength and endurance. Our bootcamp workouts attract many people because they:
- Offer a more challenging and varied workout
- Require little or no special equipment
- Create a sense of camaraderie among the participants
Does bootcamp deliver results?
bootcamp workouts is certainly a great for improving overall strength and conditioning. This type of high-intensity aerobic interval training also burns more calories in less time compared with moderate aerobic activities.
Our well-structured boot camp workout can help you meet the recommendations for physical activity in healthy adults.
Benefits of bootcamp
- It lowers blood pressure and reduces stress
- It Help with insomnia
- Variation is your regular workout
- Connecting with nature
- You burn a lot of calories by training outside
- You get more oxygen
- A greater space within witch to exercise
- Greater simplicity of workouts- less reliance on complex equipment
- Better hormone regulation
Growth begins within the mind